Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Shake, Rattle, and Roll

A 4.4 earthquake shook me awake at 4:04 a.m. today. It felt like the Jolly Green Giant was using my place as a salt shaker. 15 seconds later, it was over. Aside from a jolt of adrenalin, I was fine. I had to click on the news to confirm it wasn't a dream.

Speaking of dreams, Better Homes & Gardens is giving away my dream car, a 2010 Honda Insight LX Hybrid! I've been driving my trusty Honda Accord for almost a decade, so I'm eager to take it to the next level. With gas prices hovering around $3.00 in Los Angeles, a hybrid is tempting. Of course, so is the cash equivalent of $19,397.95, which you can choose instead if you win. Hmmm... a new car or a trip to Paris? What would you choose? Dream on and enter.

VoilĂ  - the link to the Better Homes & Gardens Dream Gardens Across America Sweepstakes:

http://www.bhg.com/bhg/cfile.jsp?item=/contests/BHG_DreamGardens_Honda/bhg_splashsweeps_win_20510_dream_gardens_honda&temp=yes&ordersrc=rdbhg1098

No comments:

Post a Comment