Saturday, January 23, 2010

Wild Oats

In honor of Conan O'Brien's final episode of the Tonight Show last night, it's time to pay homage to an Irish staple - oatmeal. I was raised on Quaker Oats, but McCann's Steel Cut Irish Oatmeal is my favorite. Over the years, my uncle and my cousin perfected the perfect blend of raisins, nuts, and fruit to mix with McCann's, so I think of them whenever I tuck into it. My twist? A dash of brown sugar. No matter which way you like it, chances are you'll want to win McCann's 7-night trip for two to the 5-Star Heritage Golf & Spa Resort in Killenard, County Laois, Ireland. Included are one full body massage per person, one spa experience per person, 2 rounds of golf per person, and a check for $500 to help you enjoy your stay. Sounds like a great place to recover from jet lag before zipping over to Paris. Sow your oats and enter!

VoilĂ  - the link to McCann's Irish Oatmeal Body and Soul Sweepstakes:

http://www.mccanns.ie/sweepstakes/

No comments:

Post a Comment