Wednesday, January 6, 2010

To Tell The Truth

If you've ever won anything big, you've probably discovered that taxes are staggering! When I won some cash on the revived game show, "To Tell the Truth," I had to fork over a huge chunk of my jackpot to the I.R.S., and I'm not talking about Miles Copeland's now defunct record label. Fortunately, Delta Vacations, which is running a Win A Dream Vacation contest, recognizes that. The Grand Prize includes 120,000 SkyMiles, which is enough to cover a premium seat to Paris as long as it's not high season, a hotel booking, and $2,165 towards paying any taxes associated with the prize. To tell the truth, you should enter!


VoilĂ  - the link to Delta Vacations' Dream Vacation Sweepstakes:

http://go.deltavacations.com/chancetowin#

No comments:

Post a Comment