Saturday, January 2, 2010

Allons-y, Paris

Paris and amazing food are two of my favorite subjects. Is it any wonder I relished Meryl Streep's performance in Julie & Julia. Don't worry. I can barely cook, so this won't be about the joy of following a recipe. The film inspired me (and everyone else I know) to return to Paris. The only problem is: in this economy I can't afford it. Luckily, Sony ran a contest for a trip to The City of Light in conjunction with the film when it opened in August. Of course, I entered it. Since the contest has been over for months, I guess I didn't win... this time. But, hey, that doesn't mean I can't win my way across the pond.

American Airlines (might as well be patriotic while we're at it) is running a "Find Yourself Up in the Air Sweepstakes." 260,000 AAdvantage miles will take me to Paris and beyond, so I watched the promo for George Clooney's new film and entered. Go on, find yourself up in the air.

VoilĂ  - the link to the Up In the Air Contest:

https://secure.fly.aa.com/upintheair/?anchorLocation=DirectURL&title=upintheair

No comments:

Post a Comment