Thursday, February 11, 2010

Runaway To Romance

In the run up to Valentine's Day, I figured I might as well focus on romantic contests since sweepstakes to Paris have been limited lately. (Hmm... wonder if that has anything to do with the economy? Perhaps corporations are focused on keeping the dollars at home.) Sears' Runaway To Romance Sweepstakes features a romantic weekend for two at your choice of Napa Valley, Charleston, Austin, or NYC. When I was a kid, my parents used to drag us to Napa on impromptu trips to various wineries. While the valley was sizzling, it was chilly inside places like Beringer's (They had a memorable Victorian house.), and Sterling Vineyards (You can ride a tram.), and it reeked of oak and aging grapes. Too bad I didn't appreciate the experience at the time. Now, I am always eager to return. 3 nights and a $500 American Express gift card means there's plenty of opportunities for wine tasting. Plus, the vineyards remind me of Provence. Stop "wine"-ing and enter.

VoilĂ  - the link to the Runaway Romance Sweepstakes:

http://www.sears.com/shc/s/dap_10153_12605_DAP_Runaway+Sweeps?adCell=Hprunaway&adCell=W2

No comments:

Post a Comment