Monday, July 5, 2010

Renee Zellweger & Bradley Cooper Say "I Do" to Paris

Rumors have been circulating about Renée Zellweger and Bradley Cooper's possible engagement for almost a year. Who knows if they're true. According to OK! magazine, however, Renee and Bradley did say "I do" to Paris. While Bradley was promoting his upcoming movie, The A-Team, which is based on a TV series, they stayed at the luxurious Champs Elysées Plaza Hotel in June. Dinner with Kate Hudson and Muse member Matthew Bellamy was equally extravagant at L'Ami Louis. Another evening, Renee wore some tiny shorts to dinner at Petrelle. Just clicking through the photos on Petrelle's website made me hungry for Paris. Luckily, Better Homes & Gardens is giving away a chunk of change in their $20,000 Well Spent Sweepstakes. You know where I'll spend it. Now, if I can just find my own "Bradley." Stop dreaming and enter.

Voilà - the link to the Better Homes & Gardens $20,000 Well Spent Sweepstakes:

http://www.bhg.com/bhg/file.jsp?sssdmh=dm17.456435&item=/contests/BHG_ArmHammer_WellSpent/bhg_splashsweeps_win_20000_wellspent&temp=yes&esrc=nwbhgsweeps&email=642494924

No comments:

Post a Comment