Sunday, July 11, 2010

Between The Sheets In Paris

If you've seen the film, you know a lot can happen While You Were Sleeping. When I'm traveling, four walls and a bed aren't enough for me. I want a room that captures the essence of where I am. Fortunately, the Kiwi Collection is giving away a hotel stay worth $10,000. Beginning Monday, choose your ultimate cosmopolitan adventure, and tell them why. Bien sûr, I'm picking something in Paris. The sumptuous Hôtel Plaza Athénée Paris, trendy Hotel Keppler, historic L'Hôtel, celeb infested Ritz Paris, and fashionable Hôtel Costes are all part of the collection, so state your case... or wait for next week's themed getaway contest. Put on your thinking cap and enter.

Voilà - the link to the Kiwi Collection's Ultimate Cosmo Adventure:

http://www.kiwicollection.com/win/2010lc#kc-contest-thank-you

No comments:

Post a Comment