Monday, August 16, 2010

Eat, Love, Win

Paris is one of my favorite places in the world, but Venice is a close second. Avanti savoia.com reminds me of all the Italian goodies j'adore by challenging my foodie IQ with their weekly trivia contests. Recently, I was thrilled to receive an email from them, announcing I had won a $25 gift certificate for their site! Pecorino "Foja de Noce" (sheep's milk cheese packed in walnut leaves) beckons. What would you choose?

If you haven't read the book, Eat, Pray, Love, see the film, and revel in the scenery. You'll want to hop on the next plane. Fortunately, Cinemark's "Let Yourself Go" Sweepstakes will let you do just that. Choose a trip for two to either Italy, India, or Bali. Or, opt for a check for $5,000, which ought to help you find yourself in Paris. Time is running out. Let yourself go, and enter.

VoilĂ  - the link to Cinemark's "Let Yourself Go" Sweepstakes:

http://www.cinemark.com/promotions/eatpraylove/

No comments:

Post a Comment